cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel (reverse) Return Order, PGR not possible due to storage bin in 904

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus hope someone can explain in detail with transaction what am I missing since I'm MM guy and dont know very well SD transactions but here's my scenario,

There is a return order with a delivery (1110500002), then PGI (651), this drive me to process a Tansfer Req to move it from 904 to 010 storage type, and then do the billing, up to here the process is going well.

The problem comes when trying to reverse the above described process, I start with reverse the bill sith VF11 and then try to cancel the PGI ( PGR) with VL09 but system says "Storage bin 001 904 1110500002 does not exist (Check your entry)"

This is why I'm trying to fix the issue as MM guy, but I don't know why the error comes, this bins in 904 should be dynamic and create temporaly the bin 1110500002 which is the delivery that was created when the first return order was created.

I dont know if this error is related to MM movement types or to some config at the delivery type, o maybe the process we are following is not the correct for this because in transaction OMLR for IM 651 there is WM 651 but for 652 IM it's WM counter part is the general GI 255 mvt type so

Just to mention what I think that need to happen for the reverse of the return process is to cancel the bill then cancel the delivery and at this point negative stock should come into 904 bin 1110500002 and the creation of a TR to move from 010 to 904 after doing this TO then stock in 904 will be zero.

Please advise on how this process should happen.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a little bit confused, are you going to reverse credit memo and return delivery? If so, 651 movement will be rounted to 904 automatically once you create transfer order for this return delivery. so I doubted if you had not created transfer order once you finish creating outbound delivery, at this time you want to reverse it. So it caused that error.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not clear what exactly you were trying to do. When you say return order and return delivery is created, why do you want to cancel the billing document ?? Is this a credit memo ??

You can also have a look at Note 137983 - Error in WM when reversing GI for delivery

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

Thanks for the reply, you are right, when I say canceling the billing document I mean a credit memo, and I will check the OSS note you provided as per the description matches 100% with my problem, but I have the doubt if this note applies for my system since I'm working with 6.0 release and the note applies for previuos releases.

I will look more ion detail for this note and come back to you if the problem continues.

Regards.

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi

I have checked OSS note you suggested and as I'm working with ECC 6.0 I found that the correction to the objects mentioned in that note are already applied, any other suggestion on how to fix this error?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julio,

I guess I'm collaboring too late for your issue, but I just registered in this community.

I had the same error, trying to reverse a return delivery goods issue. What I did was create the bin directly in LS01, and it fixed it. Hope its useful in your case.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I encounter the same error last months.

"Storage bin 001 904 1110500002 does not exist (Check your entry)"

This is material master issue - Please compare this material master with same type of material in the system.

Could you please check , should be material master not extended to WM level for the bin or stock type.

kindly feedback if any issue.

TQ

juliocesarquion
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi TQ,

Thanks for your reply, but I didn't understand what you mean with compare material master, compare it with what? And also I am not really sure that this could be the problem because I have this issue only when reversing the return, this means when I do the return the stock actually goes to 904 1110500002 so this means that the material has mantained correctly WM views in the material master.

Can you elaborate more in detail how you solved your error few months ago?

Thanks and regards