cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While Loading SPL file it gives an error please advise(Consistency check).

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

When user tried to upload SPL file it gives an error that " Unabale to copy SPL record AB--- (Consistency error). The SPL header data is not consistent. Please let me know where to check and what could be the reason ?

Appreciate if you can confirm at the earliest.

Thanks

Sits

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to perform the indexing and reset the buffer and re-load the SPL entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sits,

have you checked transaction SLG1 logs? Maybe there will be more reasonable error description. If not you would need to debug upload transaction, also have a look at xml entry what could be missing.

Best regards,

Gabriel.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I expanded the error after loading the XML file it's showing that "Sanctioned Party list type 'PRD' has not yet defined in the system. So what does it mean ? How to define PRD ? How I will know whether data is uploaded into the system ?

Thanks

Sits

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means its not defined, Go to SPRO -> Control settings for SPL service -> chose your legal regulation and click on List types (left side) and maintain your new list type "PRD" in your case along with index entries of name etc.

Go Area Menu -> SPL -> Master Data Tab -> (Check) Edit SPL check if your new List "PRD" is there...then re-upload the XML.

Once upload is done check at the same place mentioned above for new entries to the new list PRD.

former_member267975
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sir,

Yes it's working for me but I am awaiting till the changes moves into production server.

Thanks

Sits