cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get data from another view on the RFx to populate bidders web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am trying to populate bidders in the table on the bidder tab when a user click a button based on the line item data. How do i have access to get the line item since it is in a separate component controller and view for the RFx? thanks you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAPpuff,

Since you need to get the value from one view in another view is in the standard webdynpro component, it is not possible to use the normal methods.Only one method you can implement to use memory ID.Find the below code, this will help you.

Export(write where you are getting the table line item)

-

DATA: name1(10) TYPE c.

name1 = 'MEM_NAME'.

EXPORT name1 FROM w_ekorg TO MEMORY ID 'MEM_NAME'.

Import(Write where you want to get the table line item)

-

DATA: name1(10) TYPE c.

name1 = 'MEM_NAME'.

IMPORT name1 TO w_ekorg FROM MEMORY ID 'MEMO_NAME'.

Regards,

Simi A M

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey - would it work in my situation? Because the RFx document is a standard web dynpro and has multiple web dynpro components in it? thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this also..

Cheers,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kris, i will try to take a look at the link and see if it works.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

all of those are not going to work. This is a STANDARD web dynpro.. ie BUS2201, BUS2121, etc. if you can do it on a shopping cart or RFx please let me see the steps or screenshots. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can anyone help me? I just want to grab the GUID in web dynpro for BUS2200? How do i get it? please....

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are these standard components implementing FPM?

Please check implemented interface tab of these components for the following Interface.

IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK

If yes, you can do following:

1) Enhance the standard WebDynpro Component using Enhancement framwork for WDA

[Enhancement Framework|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/609baac0-ff58-2c10-7aa3-d23e1ceda594]

2) Create an Application Configuration of FPM Component

Here you need not create an enhancement rather you can make use of the standard component and add your own Views.

Regards,

Ashish shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey asish,

Can i get the item data in the item tab so i can create a bidder list on the bidders tab? What you showed me is interesting and I am trying to think of a way to get the item info from item tab of the RFx and based on that populate bidders list on bidder tab.

Do i really need to create my own view? Can't i just add like a button or something when the user clicks on it, then it will get item information on item tab, then on bidders tab where the button is I can populate the original view? Thank you.

sorry i am new to dynpro as well.

ashish_shah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread.

[Add a Button in FPM Application|;

Regards,

Ashish Shah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean Data transfer between two components..

To pass the value from one component to other component, you can use used component scenario.

For example let use assume we have two comp ..

Comp A,

Comp B.

now we need to pass the value from Comp A to Comp B.

Then declare the Comp A as used component in Comp B.

Now then you can create a node in the comp A component controller and check the interface check box there then the

node and the attribute will be present in the interface controller also .

and this interface controller context you can access in the component and map it to view there and display it.

Webdynpro Application Integration..

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/WebdynproApplicationsIntegration

cheers,

Kris.