cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Toolbar is in disable mode in IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In the IR the object toolbar is in disable mode i.e the buttons Clear Mapping,Text Preview,Map Selected Fields and Substructures if Names Are Identical,Show Suitable Templates,Create Template Based on Mapping,Dependencies are not in enable mode.

When I search on SDN for this I found some stuff and checked with my system like as below

I have jdk 1.4.12 to jdk 6

I have full admin rights,but still I am facing the problem.

I had given all xi and admin roles to the user i am using.

Could you please let me know the solution to get the object toolbar i enable mode

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your responce.

I got the toolbar after uninstalling higher versions

regards

Raj

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Friends,

>

> In the IR the object toolbar is in disable mode i.e the buttons Clear Mapping,Text Preview,Map Selected Fields and Substructures if Names Are Identical,Show Suitable Templates,Create Template Based on Mapping,Dependencies are not in enable mode.

>

> When I search on SDN for this I found some stuff and checked with my system like as below

>

> I have jdk 1.4.12 to jdk 6

>

> I have full admin rights,but still I am facing the problem.

>

> I had given all xi and admin roles to the user i am using.

>

> Could you please let me know the solution to get the object toolbar i enable mode

>

> Regards

> Raj

Hi Raj,

It is due to higher version of JDK. I won't suggest directly to uninstall the higher version.

In case you are using XI3.0/7.0, first try to disable all the java version later than JDK1.4.2 with the following steps.

1. go to Control Panel >Java > General tab

In temprory internet files click View. Here delete all the entries related to Your XI lR/ID.

2. go to Java tab.

In java Applet Runtime Settings, click View. Uncheck all the version later than java 1.4.2.

In java Application Runtime Settings, click View. Uncheck all the version later than java 1.4.2.

In case it doesn't work, you may need to uninstall the jdk version later than 1.4.2.

Refards,

Sunil Chandra

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is purely a JDK version issue. Just uninstall any other version and keep JDK 1.4.X and relaunch the design.It should work.

0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

If you use XI 3.0 or 7.0x, make sure the Java version is 1.4.2 and it's updated with the latest patch available;

If you use PI 7.1x, make sure the Java version is 1.5.0 and it's updated with the latest patch available.

You must make sure about the Java version in both sides (Client and Server).

Run the command "java -version" to check that out.

Regards,

Caio Cagnani