Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exit an IAC in internal its

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am despaired. I have to migrate some simple self defined IAC´s from external ITS (6.20) to internal ITS (7.0).

Szenario: We run PocketPC devices with IE Browser that access SAP Transactions like "LT11". We build IAC templates for these SAP standard transactions to fit on the small device screen. Everything run fine the last year(s).

So, now I have to migrate the services to internal ITS because we make an upgrade to ECC6.0.

My problem is, that I can run the service but I can´t exit the service. With external ITS we used this "

<input type="image" name="OkCode=/ERET" src="`mimeURL(language="",~name="S_F_ENDT_60x60.GIF")`" tabindex="4"></td>" to end the transaction "RET" is defined as Exit Command OK-Code in LT11. We called the service with exitURL Parameter and when sending "/ERET" the service quitted an the exitURL was called. This does not work in internal ITS anymore. Nothing happend when sending "/ERET".

Any idea how to quit the service and jump to an exitURL in internal ITS?

Kind regards for any help

Roman Becker

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188973
Participant
0 Kudos

This does not help...

If I send "/ERET" and I debug LT11 everything is ok.

1 *----

2 * MODULE D0121_EXIT *

3 *----

4 * Fcode E... Verarbeitung auf Dynpro D0121 *

5 *----

6 MODULE D0121_EXIT.

8 CASE FCODE.

9 WHEN FCODE_BACK. "Zurück

10 LEAVE.

11 SET SCREEN 0.

12 LEAVE SCREEN.

13 WHEN FCODE_ESC. "Abbrechen

14 LEAVE.

15 SET SCREEN 0.

16 LEAVE SCREEN.

17 WHEN FCODE_RET. "Return/Beenden

18 LEAVE.

19 SET SCREEN 0.

20 LEAVE SCREEN.

21 ENDCASE.

23 WRITE FCODE TO SY-TCODE+1(3).

24 WRITE 'L' TO SY-TCODE(1).

26 LEAVE TO TRANSACTION SY-TCODE.

28 ENDMODULE.

System processes Leave. set screen = 0. leave screen.

ITS still rests in the transaction after that. How can I force ITS to return to another site?

Kind regards

Roman Becker

former_member228142
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

if I understand you right you want to terminate the session at "end of transaction". With external ITS this was done by ITS because external ITS did the session management. With integrated ITS this is no longer the case. All session management is done by the SAP kernel. After ending a transaction you are on the easy access menu as known from SAPGUI. There is a new note 959417 which describes a feature of the SAP kernel which was implemented to get the same behavior as in external ITS. I would suggest you give it a try.

Best regards,

Klaus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Internal ITS,in SICF ,you can define the Exit URL for the corresponding service.Alos,since its integrated ITS you can use the parameters explained in this link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/ce/3dd23a09313b37e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.