Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error verifying SSO2TICKET MySapEvalLogonTicketEx failed standard error=20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a third party Java application which is running on SAP Portal through Native call. In the log report I am seeing the below error message:

Error during verifying SSO2TICKET: MySapEvalLogonTicketEx failed: standard error= 20, ssf error= 7

Can any body explain to me what kind of error is this? And why is this error occurring?

So far what I found in this forum, it is related to SSO2Ticket verification with respect to "verify.pse" file.

This "verify.pse" file is present in my case, it is latest and it is compatible with current java version installed.

I think my problem is some what different than what ever posts are given in this forum for this same kind of problem.

In my case, some time the java application is not opening and giving that above error.

But, after couple of try or restarting the machine itself, it is working again like normal.

I am really confused because of this. If it is a persistent error then I would have thought this problem is with the .pse file or any thing else. But some time it is giving error and some time it is working fine, I am not sure, what is happenning and how to resolve this?

Please help me on this, any guide line is welcome.

Santanu

4 REPLIES 4

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a documentation for library you are using which has list of all error codes. It's part of the zip file which you get from SAP. So you can go there and check what those codes 20 and 7 mean and try to figure out why you get them.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your update. Could you please tell me the link of that zip file for error codes. I searched for the same and only thing I got is "SSF_API_UNKNOWN_PAB". This is related to public address book not found. I did not get the picture.

Thanks

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry, it looks like it's sar file not zip file. Go to service.sap.com/swdc and search for SAPSSOEXT. There will be sar for your platform. As far as I remember part of this package is documentation in pdf with all error codes. I can't verify it right now.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I searched the error code and able to identify the issue.

Thanks