cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COM - error Unknown

0 Kudos

Dear All,

While Ciffing Material Integration model & Stock model in between we are getting the "COM - Error Unknown" message in the queue.

When we chekd the data in SCM, we found that for few skus SNP Planners was missing, that means data is transfered partly from R/3 to SCM.

Please suggest how to remove this error.

I tried /sapapo/cq tcode and activated this stucked queue but nothing happened to the queue. I also checked with IT connetion is working fine.

Please suggest what can be done.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the error message in /sapapo/c3 transaction in APO? in the queue you will get the short description of error messages while CIFing.However in /sapapo/c3 you will see the full description of error, you need to pass the external ID to this which is nothing but the error queue ID.Also you can check the CIF error log in R/3 in CFG1 transaction.

Please let me know the COM error no/ error message so that I can help you in this.

Regards,

Saurabh

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to do this

Clean the old recorded CFCLT queues from 31.03.2011

in PRD smq2 with function module ZGOFM020_CHANGE_MAT_MASTER ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anuradhaan,

In my 6.0ERP and my 5.0SCM, that function module does not exist. I suspect it was created locally in your system. I cannot comment on what it might do, or how it might be used.

I don't know what you mean by 'clean out' queues. If you wish to delete inbound queues, you can do so in SMQ2, or use the SCM queue manager (easier to use if you have a lot of queues to manage) /SAPAPO/CQ. Select inbound and expand, deselect 'only show blocked', execute. From the displayed list, double click on the type of queue you wish to manage, From the detailed list, select the queues to delete, hit trash.

With respect to your original question ('COM errors') you need to answer Saurabh's questions before we can give you any advice. COM errors generally refer to Livecache errors, and can be caused by countless problems. If this is a new system, you may want to check if LC is actually active.

Best Regards,

DB49

0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/CIF_PROD_INBOUND CFLDZLOG900_9652 02.04.2011 17:04:37 COM - error Unknown

/SAPAPO/CIF_CLAF_INB CFLDZLOG900_9652 02.04.2011 17:04:37 COM - error Unknown

I m getting this queue in scm

Please see if you can solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anuradhaan,

You will need to look in the CIF logs in APO (SLG1, object CIF) to get more detail, and to see the events that led up to the error. You also may need to look at the dump logs (ST22), or the system logs (SM21), or one of the Livecache logs, in the APO side.

This type of problem does not lend itself to troubleshooting at a distance, especially if you are using custom FMs in your Core Interface. I suggest you first ask your Basis people to look at Livecache. If you are using custom Function modules, get the developer who created the FM to look at it as well.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Best Regards,

DB49