cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to perform A1 SPL screening for Financial Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to transfer Banks from ECC to GTS and in the process I performed Initial Transfer of Master data -> Transfer Banks from ECC. I triggered this as Background job and the log says all the Banks are transferred succesfully.

Now I logged in to GTS system and trying to perform SPL screening (T-Code /n/SAPSLL/Menu_legal fin.Accounting tab -> Financial Services -> Sanctioned Party List Screening -> Asynchronous Screening -> Check Business Partner Addresses). In the selection screen I select the Legal Regulation and execute that, I am getting "Unable to select any data (See long text)".

I did Activated Business Partner at Business Partner Function level in SPRO under SAP GTS-> SAP Compliance Management -> SPL Screening Service for the BP role SSLBNK.

Am I missing any other configuration so that I can run the SPL Asynchronous job.

Thanks,

Abhiram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhiram,

is your customizing SAP Global Trade Services --> SAP Compliance Management --> "Sanctioned Party List Screening" Service --> Activate Business Partner at Business Partner Function Level

Type SLLBNK set for asynchronous?

Do you have entries in /SAPSLL/SPLAUD table entries for BPTYPE 09 partne bank? What status do they have? Do you have them all under A1 scenario?

Cheers,

Gabriel.