cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing delay in MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At one of our customer Plants there is a issue with delayed processing, there is a transaction "Txn_Schedule_ReplacePCo_Trigger " which is scheduled to run every 6 seconds.First thing this transaction does is to write to the MII Logger with the following message :

Production Order Complete or Partial Confirmation u2013 Pco Txn has been triggered.

After it has processed, it writes the following message to the MII Logger: -

PCo Call for PO complete or Partial Confirmation u2013 Pco success

On the 29 03 2011 , the message PCo Call for PO complete or Partial Confirmation u2013 Pco success was written on the MII logger at 18:40:34. The next message to be written at 20:04:31 was Production Order Complete or Partial Confirmation u2013 Pco Txn has been triggered. It appears for some reason (not yet known) the PCOtrigger transaction did not run.

Looking at todays MII logger, we can see on average 5 minutes passing before the PCo trigger transaction is submitted, even though it should run every six seconds.

Can someone tell me if we are missing something here.

Thanks,

Raveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked the Transaction Manager logs to see if all the transactions ran and completed?

Any particular reason you are trying to execute confirmations every 6 seconds? For this particular plant, are there issues with the connection to the ECC system (network slowness or interruptions)?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

I dont see any errors in the transaction manager, all transactions were ran successfully..and i dont see any ECC integration issue as well.

This is the first time we cam across this issue....is there anything else we need to check to confirm what is the cause of this issue.

Thanks,

Raveen

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there anything you can tell us about the differences between this one plant and the rest who presumably don't have the delay? Hardware, software, manufacturing processes, anything?