NODE1(1..N)

FIELD1

NODE2(1..N)

FIELD2

NODE3(1..N)

FIELD3

NODE4(1..N)

FIELD4

Bascially, NODE 2,3, 4 are at the child nodes of NODE 1.

I have to map the fields, FIELD2,FIELD3, FIELD4 to a simple xml structure in the target.

The mapping is working fine, when NODE2,3 and 4 are occurring once and it fails when they repeat.

I have to pick up the FIELD element from the corresponding NODE and then populate it in the target structure.

Pls help me in this regard or share some good links that can help me how to do this mapping.

Thanks you so much.

Regards,

Jack.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jack,

Use SplitByValue node function to handle contexts for Node2/3/4 fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

Make sure that the repeating nodes (NODE 2,3, & 4) are mapped properly to their respective nodes in the receiver side.

Also check the occurrences of the nodes at the receiver side whether they are "1...N" or not .

You can check the below links.It might be of some help :-

/people/claus.wallacher/blog/2006/04/17/replication-of-nodes-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/29/new-functions-in-the-graphical-mapping-tool-xi-30-sp13

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/16/message-mapping-simplified--part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

The node which contains FIELD2, 3 and 4 in the target system should be mapped to NODE2, 3 and 4.

check the XML equivalent by mapping test, for multiple records, copy paste the data part of payload, change the data and check the destination XML.

Regards,

Kinshuk

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to map context node 2or3or4 to destination context node.