cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipment cost per shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user requiremnt is they want one time cost per shipment irrespetive of number of deliveries in the shipment.They are using one condition type for his .While vi01 cost should come once per shipment but i have done some changes the cost is coming to each delivery associated to the shipment.could you please assist.

Reagrds,

Debesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

For you to achieve this, for the pricing procedure for your shipment cost, you need to maintain condition type as "D - Shipment Costs Item" as your calculation base.

Depending on the configuration of your shipment cost type (i.e. whether it contain Header, Leg, Load Transfer Point etc.), where conditions are met, exactly one shipment cost item is determined per shipment cost item category.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Rgds.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_ruiz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Debesh,

First of all, check your item category used into VI01. E.g. if you go to T_56 trx. check

how it is defined it. e.g. 0002 item linked to shipment type 0001 -> the origin of this item is "shipment header"

(rec. indicator) this setting characterizes the reference to which a shipment costs item refers.

Besides, as my colleagues told, condition type (t_06) and calculation basis defines how costs are based on..

regards,

david

Please refrain from begging for points, it is against forum rules

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 8, 2011 1:14 PM

Edited by: David Ruiz on Apr 12, 2011 1:40 PM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please have a look at the "Calc base" field in the definition of shipment cost pricing condition (V_T685A-BERGL).

From F1 help of the field:

Calculation Base

Determines the origin of the data that is used during pricing as the basis for the condition type.

Use

During shipment costing, the system determines the shipment cost sub-items from the different calculation bases of the condition types of a pricing procedure. Actual calculation of the shipment costs is then carried out in each sub-item.