cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

We are using service materials for the services we are providing. Say it is film charges for some X ray machine. We have created service material for it.

Now we are charging customer for this film which is consume say 100 inches. This is my consumable material.

We have created this fillm charges for internal X ray as my internal activity. So what happen is at the end of month we consume this film say of 100 inches via 281 Q. At the same time out of this actual consumption , client only agrees for 900 inches consumption then we confirm our internal activity for 900 inches. So we bill for 900 inches.

So now thier is difference between actual consumption and billing. I need to track it with some Z Report. It shud not stop my consumption but only through me a report.

The problem is we are confirming service material and consuming consumable material . As such they don't have link .

So how to develope report so that we can get Z Report.

Please guide

Girish Lashkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

I just want to know is it possible to create logic because one is service material and one is consumable material ?

Please guide

Regards

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, it is possible, because project is common for both.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

They are against same project but not same WBS.

In addition to this one is service material and other is consumable material. So how to interlink that ?

With Best Regards

Girish Lashkar

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

consider what is common in both while preparing the logic. for example project number is common for both, based on that select other fields to be displayed in the report.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

>...... I need to track it with some Z Report.

You can create a Z report based on your project. Both the activity confirmation and material consumption are against the same project / same WBS element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please reply for this issue.

With Best Regards

Girish Lashkar

Edited by: tiger619 on Apr 2, 2011 8:18 AM