cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI - Calculate Intrastat Statistical Value - OSS 1053317

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have implemented the BADI, BBP_PO_INBOUND_BADI to calculate intrastat statistical value, which was suggested in OSS, 1053317. As per my understanding, this BADI will be triggered as soon as the PO is approved in SRM and replication of the same in ECC system is initiated. But this BADI is not triggered. I have written an endless loop logic in the BADI in order to check the same and I could not find the process in SM50 transaction.

Anyhow, PO is created without intrastat statistical value (Condition type GRWR).

Can anyone guide me or calrify my below doubts:

1. Do we need to have setup of GRWR condition type in ECC system?

2. Any suggestions to debug it in different procedure ?

Useful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The BADI should have been triggered. There are two options you can choose:

1. Set an external breakpoint in your BADI implementation in ECC and run the PO replication process through UI

2. In SRM, run a single test for FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 and debug the process across the system boundary until you reach the BADI implementation in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay Yang,

Thanks for your response.

First option is not working.

Regarding the second suggestion, if I understand it correctly, you are asking me to debug the FM, BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 in SRM system till i reach the BADI implementation in ECC. If my understanding is correct, there should be an RFC call to ECC system which should be triggering the PO replication process. Please confirm.

Thanks,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

The first option normally would work if your user has proper authorization.

Yes, in the second option I mentioned, you would have to debug the FM (with proper PO GUID as input), trace through the logics and come across an RFC call into the ECC system. Make a session break point at META_DPO_TRANSFER in your SRM system so that you can get to the RFC quicker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really thanks for your valuable suggestions. So, I should logon to SRM system with the user using which I am approving the PO. Is it correct ?

Best Regards,

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Log on to your SRM system via SAP GUI.

Pick out a PO which has been replicated (transferred) but missing information you wanted. (To get the PO GUID, go to transaction BBP_PD by inputing that PO number, object type = BUS2201 and get the GUID from header information.)

Copy the PO GUID.

Set the session breakpoint as I indicated in my previous posting.

Run a single test of FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2, with PO GUID as input

F8 to get to the breakpoint.

Continue debugging until you hit the RFC call (call function '...' with destination)

F5

If you can't get into the ECC system by hitting F5, you probably don't have proper authorization. Try running SU53 to see what authorization object you are missing.

Answers (0)