Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Text at page bottom only on the last page

mathias_lange3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a from with body page with flowed content, because I want to print an dynamic table on it.

No my problem:

I want to print a text after the table but at the end of the page, not directly behind the table.

How can I realize this?

My idea is to print the text on the masterpage, but then it is printed on every page. How can I determine, that I am on the last page and set the text visible.

Problem with this solution is, that on every page space is reserved for the text.

Is there another solution to display a text at the bottom of a flowed page only on the last page?

Many thanks!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mate,

This can also be acheived by having script in your master page.

Put a subform on the masterpage and all your required content into this.

Have the below script in the layout ready event of this subform.

this.presence = (xfa.layout.page(this) == xfa.layout.pageCount() ) ? "visible" : "hidden";

Cheers,

Sai

mathias_lange3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

many thanks for your answers! This is the solution for my problems!

I appologize, that I can only give 10 points once, so I gave it for the solution I implemented!

Have a nice day,

Mathias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Insert a master page in your form for the last page. Herein you can place your footer.

Set the property "placement" of this master page to "last page (in pageset)".

To be able to set this property (per default it is grayed) you must switch your pageset's "printing" property to "print on front side only" or to "print on both sides", but not to "page occurrence".

You can specify different master pages for the first , last, and between pages or even different for odd and even pages this way.

regards