SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While i am dng move in i am getting following Error:

" table TE490E is not maintained , Key"

could anybody please gve the solution for this.

thanks in advance

Regards

energy saver

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

To resolve this, You need to define the control parameter(s) for move-in at the move-in document level.

SPRO path -

SAP Utilities> Customer Service> Process Execution> Move-In/Out> Move-In> Define Move-In Control Parameters at Document Level

Regards,

Sanjoy

0 Kudos

Thnak you very much for your reply sanjay

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have successfully Defined Control parameters at Document Level & Its replicated at table TE490E.

But Still I am getting the same error :While i am dng move in

" table TE490E is not maintained , Key"

could anyone please gve the solution for this.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Vineeth

sahjoshi86
Explorer
0 Kudos

Even I am getting the same error on move in , was there any solution identified ?

already maintained below config : SAP Utilities> Customer Service> Process Execution> Move-In/Out> Move-In> Define Move-In Control Parameters at Document Level

Regards

Sahil

0 Kudos

Hi,

did you maintain an entry with empty key?

Documentation says:

"If an entry is maintained with an empty key, this is always used if no entry is found for the company code relevant to processing, or if no relevant company code can be determined.

The latter is always the case if no default value can be determined for the company code from the various contracts to be created or changed during creation of a move-in."