cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Repeat Cheque Print

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I need some of your help regarding restricting repeat cheque printing .

Once a cheque is printed , it can not be printed again .

But here we have customised form , customised program and customised t-code for that .

Can we maintain a z table while a cheque is printing for the first time? problem is we can not distinguish

print / print preview in that case . if a spool generated then we can consider print has been done for that

cheque number , but how did we trace that spool no inside in the print program?

Any idea will be helpful for us .

Atanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The standard check print program does this automatically when you select 'Print Immediately'. If you copied from a standard check print program then you may have triggered the condition to switch off; otherwise, if this is not a copy, follow Aidan's advice. This is the danger of creating custom standalone programs for sensitive processes without considering all of the functionality embedded in the original program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP Script just like we have import parameter 'OPTIONS' where we can pass TDDELETE , In smartforms

we have 'SSF_OPEN', import parameter ' SSFCOMPOP' and can passSSFCOMPOP- TDDELETE.

In this way can we restrict it? before doing it I want to know your advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys, Its done .closing it.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atanu,

If you set the print parameters so the the spool has the property 'Delete after successful print', then it cannot be reprinted. i.e. the spool is deleted after first successful print. So therefore it cannot be reprinted.

For sapscripts, via parmeter ITCPO-TDDELETE the application can pass the 'Delete after print' option from the application print program.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply . Here smartform is used , not SAPScript .

So how to update spool - property 'Delete after successful print' in case od smartform?