cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile workflow application in Sybase Unwired Platform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had created a simple Messaged based workflow application in Sybase with SQL Anywhere as the backend data source. In that application I successfully updated the data to the backend. When I was trying to do the same application with SAP as the backend data source, the modified data from the application is not returning back to the backend data source. Can anybody help me to solve this problem?

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Subramani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, can you explain how you called the operation in the workflow? The button type is "submit"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro Iannacci .

I have created a simple message based workflow application . In which it consist of Create operation. While running the application i entered value to the create screen and if set a external debugger in the RFC the control will goes to the debugger but the structure is not filled with value from the mobile device . In the same way i was trying to display the header details from backend , values are not getting displayed in frontend but the RFC contains records. Can you please guide me to solve this problem ?.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Subramani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have you tried without structure, but exporting individual fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro Iannacci .

I have made slight change in program it is working fine for create operation but the Header details screen is showing empty value but it consiting of record in backend. Can u please tell me how to get all the header details in message based workflow application.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen Subramani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the header is an mbo or it is a structured-attribute of an mbo?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header is a mbo not structured-attribute of an mbo .

Edited by: NaveenSubramani on Apr 14, 2011 10:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please verify that into the listview has been used the key that contains the result of the MBO object query.