Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Custom Fields in BSEG not updating on FI document post

Hello Experts

I'm facing a problem when posting FI documents. I'm using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and passing some Z fields using Table Extension2 (bapiparex). The problem is that the Z fields are not getting updated.

BADI_ACC_DOCUMENT is implemented and working. In debug, I can see that the BADI is working as it should. Furthermore, It was already working for older developments in the same machine.

This problem is only happening in Development machine (DEV). In Quality machine (QAS) everything is working fine. Because my program is still in development, I can't transport it to QAS to see if it works there.

The problems are now the following:

- Older developments aren't updating the Z fields in BSEG

- My new development isn't updating Z fields in BSEG

- Manual posting in FB01 updates the fields

What I have done so far:

- Checked my program codding (it's ok)

- Checked BAPI BADI_ACC_DOCUMENT (it's also ok)

- Checked all user exits being used on this machine that could be clearing this fields - In all of the implemented exits, none of them refers to this problem

- Checked all implemented BTE's - In all of the implemented BTE's, none of them refers to this problem

- Searched for differences between SAP releases on DEV and QAS machines - All components have the same release

- Checked for differences (activation, structure, source code, etc) of structure bapicobl_ci, ci_cobl, table bseg, BADI's being used, etc...

What am I missing here? I think I have done everything that could explain this behavior and still have no answers...

Thanks in advance, best regards,

João Argêncio

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question