cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timelines for upgrade to AC 10.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have Access control RAR 5.3 and SPM 5.3 in the landscape and want to up-grade to 10.0 upon release.

Please let us know the indicative timelines for up-grade to AC 10.0 from AC 5.3 (only RAR and SPM) inluding testing. We only have ECC 6.0 connected to these components and we are using SAP standard ruleset.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

frank_bannert
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi padmaraju123,

not sure about your question.

The product normally is general availble 6 months after ramp-up start, which will make July the very possible date for general availability.

Best,

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

GRC 10.0 is very different from 5.3 so it totally depends on what you want to configure for RAR and SPM. The UI and configuration methdology is totally changed. You need to use IMG to configure GRC 10.0. I am currently implementing at a Ramp-up customer so let me know if you nee any help once the product is generally available.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alpesh,

I am also due to start the rampup implementation, SAP has suggested they will provide the excel template to upload the exisiting roles, critical roles, business processes, etc. I wish to know whether its a straight forward approach to download the roles and upload into Access control, or this excel file has to be manually updated and uploaded.

Thanks for your usual support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alpesh

Thanks for your reply.

I am looking for the migration of data from Access control 5.3 to 10.0 and with same functionalities that we used in 5.3.

With your experience with the ramp-up customer, would you be able to let us know the time it takes to migrate the data and testing.

Regagrds

Raju