cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to Soap Sync with attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an interface RFC u2013 SOAP Sync, PI 7.1 and SAP is R/3, without proxy connection.

The SOAP message returned the value in this format: <return href=u201Dcid:XXXXXXXXXXXu201D >. I think this is an attachment.

Anybody knows how can I read this attachment and return the values back to RFC?

I found some threads here, but sincerely, none helped me. If necessary custom adapter Module, what will be necessary to put in this module? Is there an example?

Best Regards,

Maicon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The RFC signature must provide an internal table in the response that you can fill with the data from the SOAP Attachment (Converted to BASE64). Access to the attachment section is not provided in XSLT and Message Mappings. Hence you need a Java Mapping or an ABAP Mapping (not advisable).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, My RFC have the correct structure, Can I access the attachment in the Java Mapping?How I can do this? Is it necessary the Adater Module or just a Java Mapping it's OK?

Best Regards

Maicon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In this link have just information for Add Module in the CC. I would like a java code example to get the attachments, for me to create the Module and after add in the CC and send back the data to RFC.

Could you help me?

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

RFC Adapter does not support attachments.

However you may try this link for soap adapter:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/cd/5af7c0c994e24fb0d0088443513de2/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Beena.