cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Receiver Version Mismatch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am have a iDoc to SOAP scenario. I have created the receiver communication channel as SOAP 1.1 in XI. I get the following error in communication channel

SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/PARSING/ADAPTER.SOAP_EXCEPTION - soap fault: Incoming SOAP message protocol is version 1.1, but endpoint is configured for SOAP 1.2. This is not supported.

Please advice..

Regards,

Isuru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member463616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Isuru,

It seems to like problem with your java stack. It might be java stack doenot support SOAP 1.2 bindings.

Please see the SAP Note: 1372692. it will good to help to you.

I hope that your issue will be resolve.

Regards,

P.Rajesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Axsi framwork, this supports also SOAP 1.2

Another option: create the SOAP envelope in mapping (Java/XSLT) and use HTTP adapter.

This is a little bit tricky and you need to know, what is the difference between SOAP 1.1 and SOAP 1.2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Thank you for all your inputs..

They want me to try the same interface after changing the namespace of XML envelope. Is this possible?

my scenario: iDoc > SOAP

Thanks!

Isuru

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>They want me to try the same interface after changing the namespace of XML envelope. Is this possible?

Yes, you can change the namespace using Java mapping or XSLT Mapping. XSLT Mapping might be easier in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopal,

Thank you. But remember this is not the namespace created under software component in IR. This is the envelope namespace "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope". Isn't this a system generated namespace?

Please advice me how to do the mapping.

Thanks in Advance!

Isuru

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check both servers SOAP version. I think seems version confliting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isuru,

I think you are working SAP PI 7.0 which does not support SOAP 1.2. There is no standard solution for this.

As far as I know it would be better to upgrade to SAP PI 7.11 SP3 patch level 2 or later of ESP_FRAMEWORK.

Check SAP NOte: 1327511

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

No I am using PI 7.1