Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the following scenario,

Third Party --> Tibco --> PI --> ECC

How to check that the message has left PI, and reached ECC?

When I am trying to use Message Monitoring Adapter Engine, I am getting "no messages selected" but there are messages from Tibco, which are successful in sxmb_moni and Integration Engine Message Monitoring.

Is it that only messages of the scenario like,

SAP --> PI --> Tibco --> Third Party

can be seen in Adapter Engine Message Monitoring, if yes can anyone please elaborate on it, am new to PI.

Thanks and Regards,

NehaSingh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IF message overview is not activated in your case, then try selecting Adapeter engine and Database and then filter out by time or message interface name. it should display.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Try to check the queues, by going to T-code, smq1 and smq2 .

It might be that messages are getting stuck in the queues.

If that is the case then you can check my answer in the below thread as to how to go about the problem :--

Regards,

Rohit

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check communication channel monitoring for Sender and Receiver adapter communication channel for the scenario. If messages in Receiver adapter channel is successful then message is sent successfully from PI.

Secondly you can check messages in Message Monitoring of RWB. Open that option and select one Hour or day or whatever, fill all values depending upon your requirement and then search. It will show you status of messages with successful or error status.

Regards

Aashish Sinha