SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating installment plan upon move out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Which FM should I call to deactivate installment plan when a customer moves out? And from where should i call this FM.

Regards

Malini

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi Malini,

As said in the above, please use the setting of TE529 to include all IP items. You can also go through SPRO-SAP Utilities-Invoicing-Invoice Processing-Item Selection in Invoicing-Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items to do the same configuration.

Here for clearing type R42/R43, in "Item Selection for Bill Printout (Subitems)" area maintain the main and sub transaction for IP (for example 0080-0010, 0080-0020) for the clearing category maintained at contract account level. Also Enter the relevant fields like 'Open item selection', 'Consider Items in Bill Sum Total' etc. appropriately. In the "Interval days for the due date of items to be printed" you can enter 999 for the IP main and sub transactions if you want to include all IP items in the final bill.

Thanks.

Nirmalya

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the FM 'FKK_S_INSTPLAN_DEACTIVATE' for deactivating the Instalment plan.

If you are using transaction Code EC55E\EC60 for performing the move out, you can use the enhancement exit ECSBTO01 or ECSBTO02 for coding in your requirement.

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for the answer.

When I deactivate the installment plan, all the outstanding invoices come open again.

I would rather require the installment plan restriction to be reset.

As it is now, only the invoicing process resets the clearing restriction of one installment plan at a time.

I would rather require the last invoice to reset the clearing restriction for all the installment plan

Thanks,

Malini

Edited by: Malini Sewraz on Apr 1, 2011 1:36 PM

0 Kudos

Malini:

Use event R411 to include all IP items or use table TE529 settings to include all items when it is a final invoice.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi bill,

What I understand from event R411 is that you remove the documents you don't want to include in the invoice. How do I use same to include the IP documents

Thanks for a reply,

Malini

Former Member

Hi Malini,

As said in the above, please use the setting of TE529 to include all IP items. You can also go through SPRO-SAP Utilities-Invoicing-Invoice Processing-Item Selection in Invoicing-Item Selection in Account Maintenance/ Define Sub-Items to do the same configuration.

Here for clearing type R42/R43, in "Item Selection for Bill Printout (Subitems)" area maintain the main and sub transaction for IP (for example 0080-0010, 0080-0020) for the clearing category maintained at contract account level. Also Enter the relevant fields like 'Open item selection', 'Consider Items in Bill Sum Total' etc. appropriately. In the "Interval days for the due date of items to be printed" you can enter 999 for the IP main and sub transactions if you want to include all IP items in the final bill.

Thanks.

Nirmalya