cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer after period closing from QI to unrestricted or block stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one inspection lot whose Usage Decision was done online but stock was not posted from Quality to Unrestricted about one year back. Now i want to move this stock to unrestricted but the MM and FI period was closed so system is not allowing to move the material.

Kindly let me know is there any way around to move the material in current date either to Unrestricted or to Block stock from Quality.

Thanks & Regards,

Mahendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahendra,

Your requirement is to transfer the material to current date. I hope this current date is of April 2011 month.

There is no any other option but to open the April period for stock posting. Since many year ending activities take place on 1st April, this (period opening) takes some time from financial aspects.

But if you want to post the stock to March 2011month, change the date as suggested by FF.

Best Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the status of the lot is SPRQ then enter the amounts to post in the stock line in the UD screen. To the right should be a button hat accesses the mater document information. Change the date of the posting to the current date, then save the UD.

FF