cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver AS Java as SAML Destination Site

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am currently configuring my sandbox portal as a SAML Destination Site, however, I am encountering an issue with the exchange of information between the source and destination. I see the following warning in my Secuirty.log file:

Warning#1#com.sap.security.core.server.https.SecureConnectionFactory#Plain###Attempting to create outgoing ssl connection without trusted certificates#

Clearly there is an issue with the outgoing SSL connection, however, I have created the Private Key and Public Certificate as instructed by SAP and I used the service.sap.com/tca to self sign the certificate. Since this is just a sandbox system, I thought this would be sufficient. Does SSL require fully signed certificates even for sandbox systems when communicating with non-sap applications such as SAML?

When I use the link provided by my SAML Source, I am able to get to my target website, however, the authentication is not happening. The security logs are next to useless on this topic. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Thanks,

Justin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Justin,

I guess you should ask this question in the security Forum.

Regards,

Benny