Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Requirements not been checked for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please could someone help with the following

in my pricing procedure i have requirements set... 601 for example to check for debit/ credit memo

I have also set an incompletion procedure to check for a certain pricing procedure

When i create a credit, it should overwrite looking for this price procedure as reqirement says that the billing type will be either a G2 or 2 - debit or credit memo

BUT for one specific customer - none of these requirement checks are happening, - it is looking for a condition record all the time -

Against a lot of my condition types, it says condition record is missing, yet it should not be looking for these, as the 601 requirement should kick in............

please advise what is wrong

thanks

TOny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether pricing condition records are maintained for this customer in t.code VK11/VK12. Also check in the customer master, the field customer pricing procedure is assigned with correct value in the sales area data->sales tab. (T.code XD02).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apparently it related to the Rebate box not being ticked on billing tab- customer master, sales area data

so this tick box must relate to all kinds of credits and not just for Rebates - very strange

but box ticked and problem resolved

i just thought i would post the remedy incase anyone else comes across it

cheers

Tony

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

While I appreciate your updating the forum, I also would like to suggest to state the problem clearly. In your initial posting, nothing has been mentioned as related to Rebate. So in the future postings, make sure you add all the relevant information (for example SAP version, what initial analysis you have done etc), so that the members who respond can spend less time on providing solutions.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shivram

in response to your reply

The error was relating to CREDITs and Not rebates

that is why the word rebate was not mentioned

it is still hard to understand that by not having the rebate box ticked would effect normal credit memos

regards

Tony