cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit control

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 company codes, decentralized credit control area.

customer present in both the codes. If i the customer exceeds the cr limit in company code 2, want to block the sale order raised from even 1, how to do it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the total credit limit summed up in all CCAs is not an accepted solution by your client, but instead want to check the individual credit limit of the same customer in another CCA as well, then standard SAP may not help.

You could consider, using the customer reserve 1 (user 1) check in the configuraiton (OVA8) and write a piece of code in Form: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1 in the Include: LVKMPFZ1.

If the transaction is being processed in a specific CCA 1, but want to check the credit limit from another CCA 2, then compare the credit limit from KNKK-KKBER = CCA 2 wiht credit exposure and credit block it.

Please let me know if there is a better solution or award points if this is useful.

-Nikhil.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can mantain overall credit limit for customer created in all CCA's.

Goto FD32, select CCA and central data, you can mainatin overall credit limit for all credit control areas (CCA) and current CCA credit limit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know we can maintain maintain overall credit limit for customer created in all CCA's.

But my question is not that.

We have same customer in 2 company codes. Eg (A,B). and 2 CCA (A,B) and i maintain cr limit in both the CCA.

Now if the customer has exceeded his Cr limit in Company code B and i raise a document in company code A, the system will check the cr limit in CR area B and not in A, so if he has a good cr limit here A thn it will allow me to process the sale orders.

But our client wants to stop that, how to do it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help me ??

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As there are 2 individual Credit Control Area, it would be difficult to control Custgomer's Credit LImit in CCA - A if Credit LImit in CCA - B is exceeded.

I have a queston here, why do you require seperate Credit LImits for same Customer in 2 CCA's? I mean as the Customer is same, he should have a single Credit Limit accross the all the Credit Control Areas of yor Company.

The suggestion given above by Ram Ki is quite useful in cases like this...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In FD32 3rd page you will find Maximum permitted credit limit,in that 3 fields are there 1.Total amount 2.Individual limit 3.currency.

1.Total amount :- Total credit limit for the customer irrespective of all credit control areas

2.Individual limit :- Individual limit per credit control area wise.

3. Currency :- Customer currency

So Maintain total amount for your customer in that field the customer will be blocked if he cross the limit irrespective of credit control areas.

Thanks& Regards

Vinayak