cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter company Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Inter company scenario when we configure we need to assign Assign Organizational Units By Plant.

In my case i have 2 dist chnls and 4 div, but in this assignment i can only do one, so how will i do it for other sales areas.

Eg: Plnt-ABC Sorg-ABC DstCh-AB Div-CD

Please help

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you need to do so? Inter-company sales and the related accounting normally are eliminated during consolidation. These are not external sales. Why the need for additional complexity?

Former Member
0 Kudos

See we have 3 distr chnls and 5 div, when i create a intercompany order, it should allow me to select sales area's i want.

but if dnt assign the dist chnl and div Assign Organizational Units By Plant, i cant do the process successfully.

This is what business wants...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In intercompany sale, the plant could be assigne to only one combination of dist chan and div.

Logically the material for which you are doing the intercompany sales will have the same division as division are nothing but grouping of perticular type of material.

So try to convince your business partner that it is possible with only one combination of dist chan and div.

Suhas