cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS FAQ and HELP links in portal not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM SUS 7.0

When logging on to the SRM SUS portal there are two links at the top; Help and FAQ. Both of these link into some kind of SAP web page, but none of those are working so I need to change the actual links behind those two texts.

The page framework/utility.inc seems to contain the attributes iv_faq_link and iv_help_link but I simply cannot find where to change the value that these are populated with.

So the very short question really is: How do I change the links in the top of the portal page in SRM?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the result when you click on the links?

does the system show empty page without any content? or no page comes up?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The FAQ and HELP URLs are constructed via

Class: CL_SUS_C_UTILITY

Method: GET_HELP_LINK / GET_FAQ_LINK

Enhance those methods if you wish to return your own URLs. Or you could dig into these methods and find out what went wrong with the current URLs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

These are BSP Pages. Sit with an ABAP guy and ask him to find those links under SRMSUS BSP page.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nikhil, your comment is - to say the least - worthless. I realize that this is ABAP so I am posting on this forum to get someone to react in case they know a fast response. That's what these forums are there for; our ABAP'ers have looked into this without success, so that is why I am posting the question here.

Since those standard links are dead everyone installing the SRM SUS will have the same problem, therefore surely someone can tell me how to fix this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont know if your ABAPers have gone on to check each page under the SRMSUS BSP page starting from main.do. But anyways since it was a 'Worthless' reply, lets wait for a 'Worthy' one now.