cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Contribute on SDN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had last submitted an article, which was published and I was duly awarded points for the same.

However, thereafter, I am unable to find the article on SDN and under my profile, the hyperlink is not enabled for the article.

Also, when I click on "Submit and Track Articles and Media", it gives me an error saying "This frame was blocked because it contains some insecure content."

Can someone please throw light on this issue.

Since I am unable to submit further content.

Regards,

Divyata Dal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Try an alternate browser from the one you are currently using and/or reduce the security settings on your current one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks for the pointer. After a couple of tries, it is showing up the page in the same browser.

However, the other problem remains unresolved.

The latest article published is not getting displayed in SDN.

When I go to the Content Submission System and click on the article, it displays an error :

Sorry, you can't access this page with your current permissions (403 error).

You may be trying to access a page or document that requires community membership to see. If you're not a member yet, register now!

Or maybe you received a link to this page from another user with permissions different from your own, such as a user with internal permissions.

+However, if you believe this error is the result of a technical problem unrelated to your permissions, please take a screenshot of this page (usually Function + Print Screen), or copy the URL from the browser address bar along with the text of the error message and email it to sapnetwork@sap.com. Please include your user ID in all correspondence.+

<< Go to the Homepage.

Please can you throw light on this problem?

Regards,

Divyata

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Divyata,

Send an email to the address SDNContent@sap.com and ask that they check as to why this is happening. Be sure to tell them in the email the name of your Article you submitted and also your userid.

Kind Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks for the pointer. I have sent a mail on the mentioned ID along with the name of the article and my SDN ID.

Awaiting a reply from them.

Thanks and Regards,

Divyata

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got the same error messages today.

It looks like SDN is not working well with IE9.

today I am not able to post with the 32 bit version, 64bit version works but still awful slow.

Just tried it with IE7 and it works fast a smooth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I tried accessing using IE 7.0, and was able to access another article I published after this one.

But, no luck...

Guess, there is a problem particularly with this article.

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Divyata

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the head's up. I've forwarded this information to the content team for further investigation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey thanks Marilyn!!!

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I assume it is resolved? That's what they reported back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, the issue has been fixed... I am able to access my article now...

Many Thanks!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divyata,

Go to [Content Submission System|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/contentsubmission]

When you will go to above link after log In to SDN, you will see your User ID under your User ID you will see Proceed button after clicking on that button you will go to next Step My Profile, below this page you will all of your articles. Hope you will find out.

Thanks and Regards,

Faisal