cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disallow Posting to cost centres and real WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to the SRM technology. Currently i am dealing with one issue.

Issue is :

One error message need to be added in ZBBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI for the below criteria.

if WBS element is entered in the shopping cart, and PRPS-XSTAT u2260 X (Statistical WBS element), AND if a cost centre is also entered, create a hard error reading message.

So kindly let me know what should be the approch of solving this issue. and the field XSTAT is in the table PRPS which is in R3 system. So kindly let me know how can i check for the filed in the R3 system table.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one pls help me out for the aboce requirement..

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

It seems you have 2 kind of WBS element statistical and revenue. In ecc itis differentaited with some field.

Your requirement couldbe best met in SRM with creating 2 account a ssignmnet category in SRM mapping both to same category in ECC. You can control the field display like cost centre and wbs accordingly , Also G/L account if different for both can also be configured in G/L account product category setting.

Cheers

Iftekhar Alam

Former Member
0 Kudos

So kindly let me know what should be the approch of solving this issue. and the field XSTAT is in the table PRPS which is in R3 system. So kindly let me know how can i check for the filed in the R3 system table.

One option is to write a remote enabled function module in ECC to check the field/value then in your BADI implementation in SRM, call the FM remotely for validation.