cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Shopping cart spending limit approval based on account assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to provide spending limit approval based on the Cost Centre manager/ WBS manager's spending limit hierarchy using process controlled workflow.

I have created the following:

In Process Level Configuration->ZG_SC_RR_PERSON_RESP_SLA this stores the relevant level to item, level to agent entries in the buffer tables.

In define agents-> ZG_SC_RR_PERSON_RESP_SL_AGENTS this correctly applies area to item assignment.

However, if I create a shopping cart with two items one with account assignment costcentre and one with WBS, the approval heirarchies being different in both cases, the approval managers found in the 'Approval process overview' are the same for both items. The approval process being representative of the account assignment of the first item in the shopping cart.

This is because the parameter IS_CURRENT_PROCESS_LEVEL passed to method GET_AREA_TO_ITEM_MAP is the same for both items.

My question is has anybody attempted to deliver a similar scenario using process-controlled workflow, if so, how did you achieve this given the above problem. Also, if somebody has any suggestions how to get around this problem or deliver the above requirement by another means then please contribute.

Regards

Kevin

Edited by: Kevin Peyton on Apr 18, 2011 9:40 AM

Following further development I am coming to the conclusion that what we are attempting is not possible as decision sets are item based therefore the Badis do not allow account assignment spending limit approval to be used. Particularly if the item account assignment is split across a number of costcentres/wbs elements each having its own spending limit approval heirarchy. Is there anybody who is in a position to support this view having attempted to implement a similar scenario.

Regards

Kevin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For this requriement we used check BADI to restrict one acct. assigment category on a given SC, so that users do not use different Acct. assignment categories on the SC.

with regards

Manjunath