Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOKRS: Assignment of internal order and responsible cost centre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gyus,

I have the following problem:

I have an internal order (table AUFK). In the field VERAA_USER I can find the responsible user for this order. But when there is no user assigned, I should look for the responsible cost center (field: KOSTV). With this cost centre I can look up in table CSKS for a responsible user.

However when I look at the key fields of table CSKS I see that there is also the cost area (field: KOKRS) in the key. Can I assume that the cost area where the internal order is placed is the same where the responsible cost centre is assigned to?

Kind regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, you can assume so... how many Contr Area in your system do you have...

If you have only single, then assume its the same.. If you have multiple, then also read the KOKRS in the IO and look for the CC under the same KOKRS

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

by default one can enter anything in the field "responsible cost center", even a cost center that doesn't exist in any KOKRS.

If the cost center entered does not exist in the KOKRS of the order, a warning message pops up, but it can be ignored.

Bottom line: Unless the above mentioned warning message has been changed into an error message in your system you can't be absolutely sure on technical grounds to find the cost center master data in the same KOKRS or even in any KOKRS.

On grounds of business logic I would however assume that the responsible cost center entered should belong to the same cost area as the order.

Regards

Nikolas