cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to save the billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing a problem while creating a billing document. I am getting the message as 'Print excise invoice in series group xx using J1ip for billing document 900000xx' & when I confirm that the update gets terminated. What to do?

I went to SNRO & defined number ranges for the excise group,

I also went to SNUM & defined the number ranges for the series group.

Still getting the same error message as "Error in allocating internal document number", "Interval not found number object J_1IINTNUM ".

What to do?

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether you have maintained the number range for Object J_1IINTNUM in SNRO

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto SNRO and 'empty/ blank ' the no.of numbers in buffer field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no field for numbers in buffer field at SNRO under the object j_1iintnum. And meanwhile I deactivated the outgoing excise invoice tabs under excise groups data for excise invoice during billing & for create & post invoice single step. And by that I accomplished the creation of invoice, both proforma & commercial at billing document level i.e. VF01 but; while creating the excise invoice under J1iin system throwed an error message :

"Error in allocating excise invoice number interval not found number object J_1IEXCLOC" , hence exit

However I have created the number ranges for the excise group & series groups under consideration under SNRO & SNUM as I specified previously.

Where is the problem ? & what is the solution?

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Kumar.