cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

abap proxy business system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I created all required objects using IR for abap proxy to file scenario.Now i want to create technical and business systems for this scenario.I read in doc that i need to create technical system of type WEB AS ABAP and business system for R/3 system.

I couldn't find all required parameters and how to do this?any help would be appreciated.thanks in advance.

Regards

vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RameshGulipall
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

You can create the technical system and business systemof type WEB AS ABAP in SAP r/3 system using with RZ70 Tcode .

other option please create TS and BS in PI SLD but you requered all the information regarding R/3 system.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,puneeth

thank you for reply.

Ya ramesh i want to create using sld.where and how can i get all required information about r/3 system?

Vinay

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go with the option SLD data supplier bridge (Tx: RZ70) as suggested in above replies all the details will be picked automaticallya and TS for ur ECC will be created in SLD.

If you want to create it in SLD manually, then ask the system administrator(basis) for the required details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai qureshi,

thanks for the reply.

i want to create it manually.I am learning myself from home.i got installation from outside.no support of basis team like that.can you please tell me how to get all the details of r/3 system?

Vinay

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The client is probabli the ABAP Client ( 3- digit) which you want to use. For example for configuring IS you need to sepcify the Integration Server client, for other application system you need to choose an application client. I do not know your scenario in details that's why I can not advise you much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi You can get full details of R/3 system when you are in SAP Logon -> just use edit the system and on Connection Tab you can see the host, port number, system id. When you logged to the system in sicf-> F8-> goto-> port information you can see different ports. And in the menu system->status-> display button you can see the system release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Ivanovih,

Thank you for reply.

I got the details of r/3 system.I started creating Technical syste of type WEB As ABAP.

1.System Type

WEB AS ABAP

2.General

Web AS ABAP Name (SID):VJY

Installtion Number:INITIAL

Database Host Name:BASIS

3.Central Servers

Message Server

Host Name:Basis

Message Server Port(sapmsVJY):3600

Central Application Server

Host Name:BASIS

Instance Number:00

4.Application Servers

Add Application Server

Host Name :BASIS Instance Number :00

5.Clients

Client List

Add New Client

client Number Logical Client Name

6.Installed Products

upto 4 steps i given required details.if anything wrong with details given please correct me.

how to get client number and logical client name?what details required for installed products?

Vinay

former_member183898
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Just wanted to know if u were able to fix it.

Can you tell me what information you provided for step 6 ? As I am doing the same and configuring ABAP system in SLD.

Thanks,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

For more information on SLD and its configuration, browse through this link:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually, this is done as a part of PI post installation steps using SLD data supplier bridge (Tx: RZ70).

Refer the page number 11-12 in the following document:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b00462bb-b7a0-2a10-8da6-f6b89834f...