cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application execution failed in windows emulator

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I developed an sample application in Windows mobile using Sybase unwired platform. When execute the program in emulator the following error occurred, any body known this plz post me.

Thanks in advance..

============================================================

Copying setup files

Testing for a connected device

Deleting files in C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol

Generating code

Code generation options are {messagingBased=true, targetPlatformNativeName=Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK, generateDomainObjectProject=false, connection-mlstreamparams=, connection-password=***, targetPlatformID=b2c48bd2-963d-4549-9169-1fa021dce484, smartClientUIProjectIcon=C:/Sybase/UnwiredPlatform/Unwired_WorkSpace/Eclipse/sybase_workspace/mobile/eclipse/plugins/com.sybase.uep.bob.wm_1.5.2.201006172300/icons/uep_ribbon_icon.ico, solutionName=Second_Sol, frameworkVersion=3.5, smartClientDomainProjectAssemblyName=Second_MBO, connection-username=supAdmin, connection-host=javafour, profilePasswords=| czNwQWRtaW4=, connection-mlstreamtype=http, smartClientDomainProjectNamespace=, smartClientUIProjectNamespace=Second, smartClientUIProjectAssemblyName=Second, applicationName=Second, connection-runtime_package=Sample_1.0, targetPlatformFamilyName=PocketPC, smartClientDomainProjectName=Second_MBO, generateFrameworkProject=true, smartClientUIProjectName=Second, targetPlatformOSVersion=5.2, connection-port=2480, createCABProject=false, createSettingProject=false, propertyFileNames=C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.sybase.uep.bob.wm\Second.bob\Second.properties}

wmbob file=C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.sybase.uep.bob.wm\Second.bob\Second_Sol.wmbob

Compiling code

Error compiling the Smart Device application,please check the console for detail error information

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.sybase.uep.bob.wm\.bin>set PATH=c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5;C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\JDK1.6.0_16\bin;C:\InstantRhodes\make-3.81\bin;C:\InstantRhodes\redis-1.2.6-windows;C:\InstantRhodes\ruby\bin;C:\Ruby192\bin;C:\Sybase\SCC-3_0\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\SQL Anywhere 11\bin32;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\workspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.sybase.uep.bob.wm\.bin>msbuild.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second_Sol.sln" /t:Build /verbosity:normal

Microsoft (R) Build Engine Version 3.5.30729.1

[Microsoft .NET Framework, Version 2.0.50727.3053]

Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2007. All rights reserved.

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second\Second.csproj(134,11): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Second\Second.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "Second\Second.csproj" failed. The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second\Second.csproj

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj(434,11): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj" failed. The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj

Build started 3/31/2011 10:45:03 AM.

Project "C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second_Sol.sln" on node 0 (Build target(s)).

Building solution configuration "Debug|Any CPU".

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second\Second.csproj(134,11): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj(434,11): error MSB4019: The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.

Done Building Project "C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second_Sol.sln" (Build target(s)) -- FAILED.

Build FAILED.

"C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second_Sol.sln" (Build target) (1) ->

Second\Second.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "Second\Second.csproj" failed. The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second\Second.csproj

Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj : Solution file warning MSB4122: Scanning project dependencies for project "Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj" failed. The imported project "C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.CompactFramework.CSharp.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk. C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens\Sybase.UnwiredPlatform.Windows.StockScreens.PocketPC.csproj

"C:\Documents and Settings\mobilejava018\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Second_Sol\Second_Sol.sln" (Build target) (1) ->

(Build target) ->

2 Warning(s)

4 Error(s)

Time Elapsed 00:00:00.10

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamBilasYadav
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Have you tried the SUP tutorials like "Windows Mobile Application Development using Custom Development - SUP 1.5.2" ?

If yes, I need some guidance.

I am trying this tutorial.

Everything went as per the tutorial guide.

When I try to run the application in debug mode (in emulator), I am not getting any result.

Here is what I am doing....

Once the application is up on the emulator, I click on the "Subscribe" button as mentioned in the tutorial. After that I get the following messages in the bottom grid.

"Database Deleted"

"Background Syncronization Started'

After the application goes for long ride and after almost 8-10 mins I get the following message.

"log record count=0"

"Subscribe request sent"

Then I click on "Refresh" button.

I get only the message "Refresh Data" in the bottom grid.

But nothing gets populated in the top "Customers" grid.

When I try to debug in the "Refresh" click event, I find that Customer.FindAll() function is returning zero.

Any idea why this happening?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like You need to install the microsoft .NET framework,...

Download .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and install from Microsoft website..

Its not included in the windows sdk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my system already installed .net compact framework 2.0 and 3.5.

I try to execute in both versions, In two scenarios same error occurred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I installed visual studio 2008 then the problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

install SUP server & complete version of .Net framework on windows 2003 server OS,becuase in other OS ,you will face Sybase control center connection problem