cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for support team and priority related information for notification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to develop a SLA reports for the service desk setup.

For the same I am trying to get the support team related information. Could any one please let me know whenever a new notification in raised in service desk, in which table the information related to Suport team and Priority is stored.

In the table CRMD_ORDERADM_H, we are getting the notification number. I am sure that by using the GUID from this table, we can find the related Support team (Partner) number and Priority in some of the table.

Thanks and Reagrds,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi

I tried running the functiona moduel you have suggested, using the report "CRM_ORDER_READ".

It doe gives ne the partner related information in ET_PARTNER.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Narendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the table CRMD_PARTNER, and the function module CRM_ORDER_READ for more get

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use table CRMD_ACTIVITY_H to get the priority (or function module CRM_ACTIVITY_H_READ_OW).

Regards,

Christph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnaks for CRMD_ACTIVITY_H table, I could get the proiroty information from it.

But I am still not getting the information about partner (Support team) for a given notification.

The Partner function for the support team is SLFN003.

But whenever I try to search this table for this partner function, with the GUID of the notification, I do not get any result for the same.

I tried uisng the function module "CRM_ORDER_READ", but could not get the required result.

Any idea where to get the partner information(SLFN003) for a gien notification ?

Thanks and Regards,

Narendra