cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC 6.0 on Winodws 7 32 bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

Kindly advice me to any possibilities for install SAP ecc 6.0 on windows 7 32 bit OS .

Regards

Palani Selvan .S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pilani,

Please see the below thread this is same as your question, This will surely help you for your query:

https://scn.sap.com/message/16902144#16902144

I hope this will solve your problem .

former_member209924
Contributor
0 Kudos

Palani:

Everyone is right. The following are the minimum requirements for installing EEC 6.

Operating System: Windows Server 2003 to 2008 (any version). 2008 R2 is not supported yet, Windows 7 is also not supported, because it uses the same Kernel as R2.

Architecture: 64bit

Is this an IDES version, if that is the case then make sure you have plenty of Hard Drive space. IDES comes with a lot of Client 800 data and will take more than 300GB.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

subram16 has a few things wrong:

Windows 2008 R2 is supported since mid-January 2011.

you can still use 32-bit Windows, but you need to install ECC 6.0 SR2... or use a special procedure with ECC 6.0 SR3 and above. But SAP is not recommending that setup, so, better use 64-bit Windows server OS.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP server products must be installed on Windows server versions such as windows 2003 or 2008.

So, ECC 6.0 is not support on Windows 7 (which is not a server operating system)

read the installation guide.

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Palani,

> Kindly advice me to any possibilities for install SAP ecc 6.0 on windows 7 32 bit OS .

Its not possible on windows 7 because this is not server.

Thanks

Siva

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

depends on the underlying netweaver release...afaik nw70 sp2 was the latest release for 32bit installations...so you'd have to go for that version...

GreetZ, AH