Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modifying feeder Class and Configuration for UIBB

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to modify some Standard WebDynpro Application so i'm going to do this by using FPM configurations (because the Applicaction uses FMP framework).

My requirement is add a TabPage to the applicaction, so i will create (by copynig) a new Z configuration for FPM_OIF_COMPONENT ; and then create (by copying) new Z configurations for each UIBBs wich compose the new TabPage.

One of these UIBBs is FPM_LIST_UIBB (for table list) wich has several Standard Configurations and feeder classes.

(ie. Configuration PIQCC_MBSS_BOOKED_LIST with feeder class CL_HRPIQ00MB_BOOKED_LIST_GBF;

Configuration PIQCC_MBSS_BCART_LIST with feeder class CL_HRPIQ00MB_BCART_LIST_GBF; etc.) .

My doubts are (basic questions) :

1. How can i modify a feeder class (eg. add new Action in method SET_ACTION_DEFINITION for class CL_HRPIQ00MB_BCART_LIST_GBF) ? By going to class in SE80, select method and press 'Enhance' button ?

2. Where are attached each Configuration with each feeder class ? I mean if i create a new Z configuration for this component FPM_LIST_UIBB , where can i atach this new Z configuration with the enhanced feeder class ?

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

>

> 1. How can i modify a feeder class (eg. add new Action in method SET_ACTION_DEFINITION for class CL_HRPIQ00MB_BCART_LIST_GBF) ? By going to class in SE80, select method and press 'Enhance' button ?

>

> 2. Where are attached each Configuration with each feeder class ? I mean if i create a new Z configuration for this component FPM_LIST_UIBB , where can i atach this new Z configuration with the enhanced feeder class ?

>

> Any help will be appreciated.

>

> Regards

> Frank

Hi frank,

1. I guess you can enhance the feeder class the way you explained. Any problem on that ?

2 .When you are in the FPM configuration editor for the zcomponent configuration.

You can edit the UIBB, there you see the component and configuration entires. Here you have to select the component FPM_LIST_UIBB and configuration Z configuration.

Then you can press the UIBB configuration button, which leads you to finally the feeder class where in you can select the Toolbar configuration.

Here you can change the button and action.

You have to create a

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskaran

1. Talking about how to modify the feeder class for FPM_LIST_UIBB; i do not if this must be made:

a) by going to SE80 with 'Class/Interface' and go to feeder class CL_HRPIQ00MB_BCART_LIST_GBF (here the button 'Enhance' does not appers yet) , go to method (here button appears) and now press 'Enhance' button

b) or by going to SE80 with 'WebDynpro Comp./Intf.' , go to WDComponent FPM_LIST_UIBB (here appears 'Enhance button') , press 'Enhance' button, go to some View, go to 'Methods' tab, and then i see the Pre-exit, Post-exit, Overwrite-exit enhancements for methods.

I mean, what is the difference in go to enhance the class or go to enhance component ?

Any orientation will be usefull.

Best regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to do the option a). to enhance the class.

Enhance the feeder class is safe as it is only pertaining to that feeder class and configuration.

If you enhance the component then it will be enhanced for all the configuration and feeder classes.

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskaran.

Answers (0)