cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date error: Document date xxx inconsistent with last-assigned date xxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to create an invoice I select a document and when try to save i get an error, Date error: Document date xxx inconsistent with last-assigned date xxx, how can i create the invoice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the error message number was 8A-128, then check Note 1291969 - Message 8A128 information not correct. If not, update the forum with error message number.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response, I was reviewing the note before, just talk about how to change the error message, which was already correct, if I throw the current message. the question was rather focused on how to avoid getting this error, such as changing the date is See by telling me.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you create the invoice, can you maintain the billing date as similar to creation date and try? This is only suggestion as I never come across this message before.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Find the answer to invoice them what I did was this, once you select the documents to check the options "Goto -> Header -> Header and in there I change the date given in the " Billing Date "I put the current date and allowed me to create my invoice.