Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NF-e status remains in "Waiting for response"

manish_mohan3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing situations wherein, couple of NF-e's remain in "Waiting for response" status. In every batch we are seeing 2-3 NF-e's with the below situations

1) When an NF-e is sent to Neogrid/SEFAZ, the status in SAP shows as waiting for response. But this NF-e does not make it to Neogrid/Sefaz

2) When the Technical Acknowledgement is sent back from Neogrid, it does not get updated in SAP. So Neogrid shows the status as Authorised, but in SAP it is still "Waiting for response". So we cannot print DANFE.

We are using the report J_BNFECALLRFC to push NF-e's to PI. Also PI calls the RFC J_1B_NFE_SET_STATUS_IN_BACKEND to update the status in the backend.

I have checked SXMB_MONI, SM58, SMQ1, SMQ2, Sender Adapter, Receiver Adapter.... But I do not see any errors. The PI messages for situation 1 and 2 is seen in SXMB_MONI and are successful.

Is this a know issue? Is there any note for this? Please help.

Thank you,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Manish

I don't have an answer to your specific query but I just want to bring the note #1380855 SAP PI tuning to increase throughput for NFE interfaces, to your attention.

The tuning steps mentioned in this note may help prevent this error from occuring.

Regards

Mark