cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP :alternate approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request is not forwarded to alternate approver.In stages,when i gave escalation time to "0" and escalation configuration:"forward to alternate approver or "no escalation".

In workflow, i have defined in CAD: approver and alternate approver n stages, i tried by escalation time "0" and escalation configuration: "no escalation","forward to alternate approver" and also forward allowed "yes".In background job, i defined ESCALATION as:"daily" or "other".

If i kept in stages, escalation time to "1" and escalation configuration:"forward to alternate approver,It takes more than 2 hrs or 3 hrs to escaltate the request. I have 4 stages workflow.I need, request to go to alternate approver after 10 minutes.Please help.

Thanks

Yakoob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You also need to set up a job for esclation. Has that been setup?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i already set up backgroud job in cup configuration for dispatcher,email reminder and Escalation.But, these issues still exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The minimum time will be one hour,when the job gets esclated will be based on the frequency of the esclation job being executed. Why not just create noth of them as approvers, 10 minutes is way too short a time for anything.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Edited by: chinmaya prakash on Mar 30, 2011 10:56 PM

Answers (0)