cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide the Approve button in TRIP transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please,

I read that I if I want to hide the 'Approve' button automatically I must pass proper values in Auth Object F_TRAVL and P_TRAVL.

Do you know, specifically, which authorization field and value I must have in P_TRAVL?

I thank you in advance,

Cláudia.

Edited by: User BasisMasterUser on Mar 30, 2011 7:56 PM

Edited by: User BasisMasterUser on Mar 30, 2011 7:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can enhance form init_request_status of include TRIP_WISH_4000_F01.

Example:

p_exclfunc-function = 'APPR'.

APPEND p_exclfunc.

When the status gui is called this table will exclude functions.

I know this post is old but i have the same requirement and i solved this way.

Regards,

João.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use Screen and Transaction Variant , TCODE SHD0.

but, I don't know if this is recommended or not.

just to make sure, you can create new T-CODE with different button (on screen) but remaining screen and button have the same use.

thanks

0 Kudos

It wouldnt really be advised to hide the 'approve' field in TRIP as there are so many other processes relying on this, in any case it would only be possible via content administration but perhaps check the feature TRVPA via T code PE03 if you need to customize for approval stage.

Are you trying to influence the authorization of an approved TRIP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi and thanks for the answer.

We use the transaction PRAP for approval all the travel, so we need to prevent a simple user can approve the trip in the TRIP transaction. As I could not find an authorization object that correspond to the button of approval, we thought better to hide it.

Unfortunately I did not see in the TRVPA feature anything that influences me in the way of approval, except that the WRP is equal to 3 which sets the approval status only for travel completed.

Am I mistaken?

I thank you again,

Cláudia.

Edited by: User BasisMasterUser on Mar 31, 2011 3:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to set your authorization roles using document status, the role of simple user should not include modifying a document to "approved"(check object P_TRAVL, field AUTHS)

regards

Karim