cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access sequence requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team-Need little coding assistance for this scenario.

Scenario:

Condition ZHM1 (Negative Discount type) Access Sequence ZHM1- Table A901 (cust/Material/ end User), 902 (Customer/sales org/ Sales Deal), 903 ( Dvn). If I have condition records for ZHM1 , -12 % (A901), -10 % (A902). Then in my sales order system will list -12% because of Condition Exclusion procedure of type B. We have removed the exclusion indicator in the access sequence to derive this. This Condition type can be user editable in Sales order.

Ideally because of condition exclusion system looks for all the table and checks the best possible discount.

Requirement:

If there is no condition record, then system will not list condition type for user editable in Sales order. This is the problem.

To avoid this, we would like to create a condition record with Zero amount at A903 (Dvn) level. But, the problem is if I have a Zero record and -12, -10 then system always takes best discount as Zero because of condition Exclusion type B.

Now , we thought of writing a code at Access sequence as a REQUIREMENT and attach this to A903 Table.

New Rotuine- should work like this.

If it finds condition records for it's above steps then don't execute condition.

If it did not finds condition Record for it's above steps, then only A903 record should be executable.

Hope this is clear for you.

Reg

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

New requirement Created with selection of previous tables.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The logic looks OK, check with the ABAP'er, who can develop the code for this. The new routine can be developed in t.code VOFM -> Menu requirements -> pricing. If you need any coding details, then I would suggest, close the thread here and post in ABAP forum.

Regards,