cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

1. I executed the Result Analysis to WBS (tx. KKA2 - Individual Processing) in FEBRUARY

2. Settled the WBS (transaction CJ88) and the system generated an accounting entry (Reserves for Unrealized Cost) in FEBRUARY.

3. I executed the Result Analysis to WBS (tx. KKA2 - Individual Processing) in MARCH

4. Settled the WBS (transaction CJ88) and the system generated an accounting entry (Reserves for Unrealized Cost) in MARCH, BUT the system not Reverse the accounting entry of FEBRUARY

Do you know if if anything is missing?

Thanks in advance.

José Luis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

system will reverse/not reverse depending on yoru config, in okg3 , your indicator for the "Cancellation of Reserves for Unrealized Costs Allowed" would derive this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have attached a picture showing the OKG3 (Expert Mode). Could you tell me exactly which indicator is.

http://www.subirimagenes.net/show-image.php?id=183f3bc5ce22c3aac58c1800d4773688[url]

Thanks in advance.

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

An additional question: In a project lasting several months, to reverse provision of the last month, is it necessary that the WBS has TECHNICAL CLOSED status monthly?

In my case the WBS has a duration of several months and only will have technical closed at the end of the project.

Thanks in advance.

José Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

The indicator mentioned is the one which says "Res. Unreal Cost".It should be cancelled based on what I see in your screen shot.

Technically closed need not be done monthly.

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it necessary that the WBS has TECHNICAL CLOSED status monthly?

It need not be in TECO status.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

RA and Settlement is a monthly process. the Feb entry will not get reversed automatically.

What are you trying to do here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question: Theoretically, when you run Results Analysis in March, would reverse the accounting entries made ​​in February automatically?

From my own point of view should reverse the provision last month

Edited by: José Luis Rodríguez on Mar 30, 2011 9:48 PM

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes , system will reverse the entry automatically...

to understand better, please read the f1 help documents in OKG3 expert mode of Cancell Meth. of Appt