Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET Connector 3.0 and SQLServer CLR integration

m_kerkhoff
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to do a RFC-call using the .NET-connector 3.0 from a SQLServer stored procedure.

I created a program to do the call in C# and this is working. Then I started to "convert" this to a project to create a dll containing a stored procedure to be used in SQLServer. Without references to sapnco and sapnco_utils it is working. But when I add the references, build the project and try to create the assembly in SQLServer I get the following error:

Msg 6544, Level 16, State 1, Line 2

CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly 'FS SAPCalls' failed because assembly 'sapnco_utils' is malformed or not a pure .NET assembly.

Unverifiable PE Header/native stub.

When I leave out the reference to sapnco_utils in the .NET-project, I get the same error.

Is there any way to get this working?

Regards,

Maurice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you get any solution to your problem? As I'm also facing a similar kind of issue where it's not allowing me to deploy the SAPNCO.DLL and SAPNCO_UTILS.DLL into the SQL server. I did even try to create a Dot Net Dll which incorporates the SAP DLLs and then I deployed the Dot Net DLL into Sql Server. But no success. It saying me below error:

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
------------------------------

Create failed for SqlAssembly 'SAPConnectorDLL'.  (Microsoft.SqlServer.Smo)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft+SQL+Server&ProdVer=11.0.3000.0+((SQL11_PCU_Main).1...

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch. (Microsoft.SqlServer.ConnectionInfo)

Assembly 'sapnco, version=3.0.0.42, culture=neutral, publickeytoken=50436dca5c7f7d23.' was not found in the SQL catalog. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 6503)

For help, click: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?ProdName=Microsoft%20SQL%20Server&ProdVer=11.00.3128&EvtSrc=MSSQLServ...

BUTTONS:

OK

Any help is appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Im having the same problem.

Someone have solved it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried GACing sapnco and sapnco_utils ?

m_kerkhoff
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alan,

I dragged the sapnco.dll and sapnco_utils.dll into the c:\windows\assembly folder, without problems.

Is this what you mean by GACing the dll's?

However I still get the same error with the CREATE ASSEMBLY for my 'FS SAPCalls.dll'.

I also tried the following commands to load the sapnco and sapnco_utils into the SQLServer CLR:

CREATE ASSEMBLY sapnco

FROM 'C:\FS Application\FS SAPCalls\sapnco.dll'

WITH PERMISSION_SET = UNSAFE

GO

This fails with the same error as with loading my "FS SAPCalls.dll"

Next I tried:

CREATE ASSEMBLY sapnco_utils

FROM 'C:\FS Application\FS SAPCalls\sapnco_utils.dll'

WITH PERMISSION_SET = UNSAFE

GO

This fails with the following error:

Msg 6218, Level 16, State 3, Line 2

CREATE ASSEMBLY for assembly 'sapnco_utils' failed because assembly 'sapnco_utils' failed verification. Check if the referenced assemblies are up-to-date and trusted (for external_access or unsafe) to execute in the database. CLR Verifier error messages if any will follow this message

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Maurice.