cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Types for Change Master

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured the object types for my change master under Cross-Application components>ECM>Maintain Profile. I created a new new profile and new object type profile for the profile. When I create a new change master number via T-code cc01, the object type only has the one object type checked.

Am I missing something? Is there something else I need to do for the object types to be checked?

Thanks,

Jen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

How to check mark them by default?

How to configure these object types.

How to edit this and tick mark them by default?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Tarun.

I only checked the Active box for certain objects i.e. document, specification, receipe management, Standard BOM. When I create a Change Master Number, the only object type that is checked is the Standard BOM because it is the first object listed. So I deleted that from the profile. I go back and create another CMN and the next object type (document) is checked. It does not seem to maintain all of the object types checked in the change master number.

Do I have to have all of the boxes check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jen,

Coming to your question............

"I created a new profile and new object type profile for the profile"

What i think :

Did you add all in "OBJECT TYPE PROFILE(DETAIL)"

Like Act.., Object, Mgt Rec, Gennew...i mean did you check all those boxes. You need to add object like Document, Material BOM & etc and you need to check concerned check boxes for that object.

Extra information, i think you already did this:

When you are creating profile in that you will skill object profile type in it and it will be created in next step. In OT profile give the details & next Under OT profile (details) you will assign all object tasks.

Thanks,

Tarun.