cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform printing text instead of value

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

i created one smartform.for one field it is showing line items up to 2 lines and 3rd one it is showinggsp_bsart.

moister content

-

gsp_bsart

for example the above is output.in moister content first two line values are coming.but third one i should get 00000000000002 but it is diplaying gsp_bsart.i debugged my driver program.checked internal table and work area.it is showing 000000000000002 but in ouput it is showing as above.

regards,

rekha

Edited by: rekha nadimpalli on Mar 30, 2011 11:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you add the field name in text node? If you typed it manually, please remove it and do "drag and drop". It will work

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

perhaps your form says gsp_bsart and not &GSP_BSART& ? Or perhaps your table contains "gsp_bsart" instead of the value that should be there?

0 Kudos

Hello Rekha,

Little more info please. Portion of the source code where this piece is coming and its internal table and work area declarations can help.

Regards,

M. Siva Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i ve got simiilar problem can you rectify it plz. I ve created 2 windows Main window and secondary windows.

Value is coming from program lines in Main window,

Input parameter is vbeln_so.

output parameter is ls_vbap and ls_vbrp .

This the code:

SELECT SINGLE zmeng

netwr

FROM vbap INTO CORRESPON DING FIELDS OF ls_vbap WHERE vbeln EQ vbeln_so

AND posnr EQ posnr_so.

SELECT SINGLE fkimg

netwr

FROM vbrp INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF ls_vbrp WHERE vbeln EQ vbeln_so

AND posnr EQ posnr_so.

rem_qty = ls_vbap-zmeng - ls_vbrp-fkimg.

then im dsiplaying &ls_vbap-zmeng& and & ls_vbrp-fkimg . No problem upto here.

But in secondary window,

no Code, only text module. In that i ve written this.

Actual quantity ordered = &ls_vbap-zmenge&

But it si displaying as it is. value is not coming.

please help me...

Regards

siva

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Read [Including Fields in the PC Editor|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/1c/f40c64ddf311d3b574006094192fe3/frameset.htm] in [SAP Smart Forms (BC-SRV-SCR)|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_apo/helpdata/en/a5/de6838abce021ae10000009b38f842/frameset.htm]

Procedure

In order for Smart Forms to distinguish fields in the text from normal text, you must use a special PC Editor function to include fields.

You can:

• Include fields in the field list using Drag&Drop. The system inserts the field at the position of the text cursor.

• Include fields using the PC Editor functions.

Regards,

Raymond