cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taxes calculated for a batch sub-line item in the invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm having problems with 2 Brazil taxes at invoice creation. When I invoice a delivery that contains a product batch managed it is creating 2 lines items in the invoice (line items 10 & 11). The problem is that the second line item (11) is calculating taxes for 2 condition types when it shouldn't as they are to be calculated in item 10.

Can you help me find the root cause of this? as we are duplicating tax posting in the accounting documents. Is there a configuration that I'm missing to avoid tax calculation for batch line items?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Fernando

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fernando,

The material is splitting in 2 line items because it is batch managed and once on the first line item 10 the stock gets filled, it is picking up the rest of the material from other batch for line item 11.

In this case condition types for taxes should be calculated for both the line items as the material is same and the condition types would be same for both the line items.

Regards,

Ashu

0 Kudos

Hai,

As per your condition type - Calculation type their is no restriction for line items in general.

In case if you want to include the value (fixed or calculated) has to go only for line item 10,

1. create a access sequence with line item (POSNR)

2. Attach the sequence for the conditon type

3. By maintaining condition record it will allow the taxes only for the first line item.

Regards,

Mani