cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal use flag of attachment in SRM and ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM RFx bid document, when i attach file and checked internal flag for the attachment,

how does it behave in ERP system? does ERP has option for internal use?

Currently i using Content server and storing file attachment in Document type SRM.

Where can i confirm the internal flag is checked for the document in ERP.

Looks like SRM has internal use option and ERP does not have internal use option at DMS screen CV01n

or document screen

Pls advice

Regards

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where can i confirm the internal flag is checked for the document in ERP.

As far as I understand, ECC RFQ does not have attachment capability. Where would you want the RFx in SRM and its attachments to flow in ECC?

If you are talking about follow-on documents of an SRM RFx, such as PO/CTR to be replicated in ECC, then no, ECC attachment does not have "internal" flag. Such flag is only in SRM to indicate the visibility of an attachment to the purchasing company and vendors. If "internal" is set, the document is invisible to the vendors/suppliers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jay

Thanks for your reply.

Yes i am talking about follow-on documents of an SRM RFx.

In ECC dont we have option to confirm which file is set Internal flag for RFx attachment.

Any idea how to solve this to find it.

Regards

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think the internal attachments are going to be present in the follow-on document of a Bid Response because it is created by the vendor who doesn't have the knowledge of the attachments marked as internal. If you really want to trace back to the attachments attached to the original RFx, you need to make an RFC call from ECC to SRM FM BBP_PD_BID_GETDETAIL, provided that you have identify the RFx ID or GUID.

Answers (0)